| || || |
Shinryu Masamitsu Toda
32nd Grandmaster of Togakure Ryu Ninjutsu
New Years message of 1891
- Know the wisdom of being patient during times of inactivity.
- Choose the course of justice as the path of your life.
- Do not allow your heart to be controlled by the demands of desire, pleasure, or dependence.
- Sorrow, pain, and resentment are natural qualities to be found in life; therefore, work to cultivate an immovable spirit.
- Hold in your heart the importance of respect for your seniors, and pursue the literary and martial arts with balanced determination.